[support] Drupal Admin page doesn't tell me to make an update?!?

Afan Pasalic drupal at afan.net
Mon May 12 16:20:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
On Status Report page (/admin/report/status/) I have 2 yellow messages for the modules they should be updated (Radioactivity, Tokens) 1 red message (Varnish connection broken - witch is ok since the website is localhost) and the res is, of course, light blue. What is confusing me is the Drupal core info that shows the version 7.20 and doesn’t say anything to make an update?!?!?!? Why is that?