[support] as admin cannot insert image into block

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Mon May 12 21:34:07 UTC 2014

Further to my woes, now all my header images have disappeared. It's as if that region is gone ... I have checked the sub-theme and everything appears to still be there...

Anyone?  The URL is http://www.heavensentdesserts.com and all the pages are supposed to have a 960px header image just below the menu. The subtheme is based on the Omega theme.

thanks,

Pia