[support] Errant chrome behavior and script probs

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Sun May 25 18:23:38 UTC 2014

Two things:

   - Has anyone had experience or headaches with this issue:
   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20099844/chrome-not-respecting-rem-font-size-on-body-tag?
   If so what solved it for you?
   - My site polamdev.tony-mac.com has a module in the footer. Look for
   green button. Panel should slide out to the left from the button but
   actually slides out at top of page. BUT when I am logged in it behaves
   'correctly' and slides out next to div with green button. I have looked and
   looked but see no permission problems, no css problems, no script problems.
   What is different when I am logged in, not knowing drupal that well? Any
   help appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

--