[support] Errant chrome behavior and script probs

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Sun May 25 23:14:53 UTC 2014

I have Chrome version 35.
The issue page you quote has this as its last comment:
"Just don't use *rem* in the body style declaration. You can use em in
place of rem and it won't affect your other styles in any way. You can
revert back to using rem for everything within your body. The whole point
of rem is to refer to the font-size of your root element (your html style
declaration)."

I have tried all variants. Still doesn't work properly.
Am using Zen theme.