[support] Can't remove a custom module?!?!?

Afan Pasalic drupal at afan.net
Tue May 27 17:04:43 UTC 2014

Hi,
I’m following a online tutorial how to create a custom module. I created .info and .module files, put help and menu hooks, etc. on localhost (MAMP).
I wanted to remove the module and I (think) followed the procedure to remove a module. First turned the module off, then uninstall it and then removed the module folder from siltes/all/modules.
Though, the module is still listed on the module page?!?!?!!? I can turn it on/off, I can uninstall it again - NO ERRORS!!! But the module folder is not there?!!? I checked through file browser, command line, code editor - there is no module folder nor .info nor .module files.

Using phpMyAdmin I searched if the ‘modulename’ exists somewhere and found three places: system, variables and watchdog. I deleted from system table and watchdog. It doesn’t help either.

What am I doing wrong? If it’s picking up from other place - how to check where the place is?

:(