[support] Drupalgeddon-test

Muzaffer Tolga Ozses tolga at ozses.net
Tue Nov 4 07:34:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I removed the files anyway, but I still wanted to ask you. Do you think
these are false or true positives?

Suspicious file
"DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/lib/FirePHPCore/FirePHP.class.php4" discovered.
[error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/lib/FirePHPCore/fb.php4"
discovered. [error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/lib/FirePHPCore/fb.php"
discovered. [error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/lib/FirePHPCore/FirePHP.class.php"
discovered. [error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/demo/oo.php" discovered. [error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/demo/procedural.php" discovered.
[error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/demo/procedural.php4" discovered.
[error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/FirePHPCore/demo/oo.php4" discovered. [error]
Suspicious file "DRUPAL_ROOT/import.php" discovered. [error]

Regards,
mto