[support] IP Whitelisting

Naveen Valecha er.naveenvalecha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:34:10 UTC 2014

Heya Vaibhav,
Use the restrict ip module https://www.drupal.org/project/restrict_ip to
restrict the website by ip address .i.e. IP whitelisting
Regarding the redirect to some other location you might need to right some
custom code to do so.
I would be happy to see if you provide the patch of redirect to some custom
location in this module as a feature. :)

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Vaibhav Jain <in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Heya Drupalers,
>
> I am looking for a module which can allow me to set a list of IP's
> (Whitelisting) that are allowed to visit the site, otherwise, redirect to
> some other location, Internal or External
> Along with it, I should be able to define some paths, which bypass these
> IP Whitelisting concept.
> I know Drupal core provides IP blacklisting, but I need Whitelisting,
> redirect and some paths to be excluded.
> Any module suggestions ?
>
> --
> Regards,