[support] Problem with pager

Ivan Cañas Gellego suscripcionlistasdecorreo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:45:14 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.

I have a drupal site that stores a lot of products, so I need a search
engine.

In the search engine there are four  radio buttons to selecting search
options.

Initially the search engine works perfectly, but when I do a search
without labeling any of the four  radio buttons and the search results
are paginated comes trouble.

The first page is displayed without problems, but when I try to access
any of the following pages automatically the four radio buttons are
labeled and highlighted in red, throwing an error saying:

- Detected an illegal option. Please contact the site administrator.

I do not know what could be the problem, until recently has been working
perfectly, but after a few updates in the the core and modules, the page
throw this error.

Any ideas?