[support] content and menu access

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Nov 28 15:45:28 UTC 2014

Trying to stop pages and menu links from being displayed to anonymous users
modules tried node access and content access and wile node access I can
block the page itself I can not block the menu link from being displayed?

I have one content type like pages that anonymous users should never see its
menu links nore its pages
I have another content type that is assigned per user so user joe and mike
can see the page, but john and slim can not. Node access handles this ok, it
is the part above where I am having problems.

Any suggestions? I'd like to have a easy to use ui if I can.

Thanks.