[support] Drupal 6 --> 7 : reducing vertical space in Panels

Darrell Eifert deifert at hampton.lib.nh.us
Fri Nov 28 19:23:34 UTC 2014

Hello Jamie --

Thank you for the suggestions.  I may eventually have to go that route,
but I was thinking that if Panels worked fine "out of the box" on the D6
site, that I must be overlooking a simple setting in the D7 version that
is resulting in the extra vertical spacing.  I would be surprised if the
programmers released such a popular module that came pre-configured /
hard-coded  to render a default page with such large vertical breaks ...
(see attached screenshot).

Best,

Darrell Eifert
Lane Memorial Library