[support] White space I cannot find and remove - help please

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Sun Nov 30 01:56:01 UTC 2014

Sorry to ask so much for help. I can't find where the white space
between the four blocks above the footer with the address comes from?
It's way too much empty space and I want to remove it. The menu in the
footer does not have it; the blocks don't have empty space below the
content in anyone of them. I have looked for css defining "first bottom"
"second bottom" etc. but can't see anything in the style sheet. I have
also looked at the templates, page.tpl.php etc. but nowhere does it give
me a clue.

How can I remove that empty white space (I know, tautology)

thanks,

Pia

<http://hsd.piasworld.com>