[support] webform image upload - Where is kept in database?

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:51:52 UTC 2014

HI guys,

I am working with webform and so far so good but I am having the problem
that when I createa form using webform and the form has a image upload I
can not find the image url in the table.

I know where the images are on the server but nothing tells me which image
goes with which submission.

If I edit the submission it shows the image path or URL but in the table
where do I find this.
I do not see it in webform or webform_submissions o webform_submitted_data
tables.

Where is the image url kept on the table?

thanks!!!