[support] Drush, list of modules to be updated, no db update

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:13:37 UTC 2014

Many of us (myself included), update core along with everything else, so mostly I fire drush up.  I would not advise limiting those to modules that don't update the database, but rather would advise getting a site clone up and running on a dev box and running though drush up in a test environment and getting yourself current.

Hopefully you've updated core by now... 7.32  -  anything less is dangerous.

Dave