[support] Drush, list of modules to be updated, no db update

Drupal drupal at afan.net
Fri Oct 31 21:16:11 UTC 2014

This part is pretty clear to me. I’m playing on local machine. I was wondering if anybody took over a website with last update don long time ago :-)

Although, just a minute ago I heard that the website I was talking about updates is soooo faaar behind (core 7.20) that it’s impossible to update directly to 7.32.

True?