[support] Cleaning up from the Oct. 15th hack.

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Oct 31 22:22:40 UTC 2014

So far I have evidence of only once site hit. Just like Muzaffer
reported, a role called drupaldev was created and a user named megauser
was created. However, /the drupaldev role was assigned no permissions/.
That seems a pretty poor back door. What can you do with no permissions?

That site had little new content so I could easily back up to my backup
from the 14th and my files (except the files directory) were under
version control. No files had been added or changed in the codebase.

I flushed the styles images and otherwise examined every single file in
the files directory and subdirectories.

Shai