[support] draggable views and display suite

Bert Van Kets bertvankets at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 06:47:49 UTC 2014

I found the solution. YAY!

1. Add an integer field to your content type (I called it field_order).
2. Create a new view for sorting. Set it to Table format.
3. Remove the sort fields and then add the integer field you added above
to the sort criteria.
4. Add the Draggableviews: content to the fields, set it to use FieldAPI
and point it to the integer field.
5. In the view using display suite, set the integer field as your
primary sort criteria field.

Set the order using the sorting view and check the change in the
original view.

Bert