[support] views send module writing to database

Ashley Hall knowledges33ker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:40:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m using the views send module (https://www.drupal.org/project/views_send <https://www.drupal.org/project/views_send>)) for a conference web site I’m working on and used it to send out a bunch of emails today.

According to the module’s configuration page, it’s possible to record sent messages to the database. I have the option set but don’t see where or how the records are accessible. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ashley