[support] Changing checkboxes options during hook_node_validate

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:43:27 UTC 2015

One thing that is either part of the issue, or a separate issue that
impacts this, is that the checkboxes field is added via hook_form_alter. I
notice that although the field appears in $form_state[values] it does not
appear in $form_state[field], so I'm wondering where $form_state gets the
information for the field when rebuilding the form.

--
---