[support] More D7 form woes

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 21:31:36 UTC 2015

Instead of doing that, why not just create a custom format filter and do
the changes then? That also gives the benefit of being resuable on any
other place you might need it in the future, like blocks, plus can
easily be modified, undone, whatever by changing the code, since the
final markup is cached and the original kept in tact.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net