[support] drupal 7 itunes feed

Naveen Valecha er.naveenvalecha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:01:46 UTC 2015

You create a new Feed and then change the format to RSS Feed-Fields.
If you go to the settings then you can see the itunes elements etc.
Here is a document about using the Views RSS,I don't know if this is needed
or if only the itunes needs configuring
http://drupal.org/node/1346494

There is also a sandbox module for that one as well
https://www.drupal.org/sandbox/taggartj/2270047

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 3:33 AM, Jim Ruby <jim at v-community.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have been asked to take a drupal 7 site that is currently using the
> rss_field_formatters module and make an itunes compatible podcast feed from
> their content. I've been searching around and I'm not finding nothing very
> easy and with out a tun of modules. Could anyone offer some help in this
> area?
>
> Using drupal 7.
>
> Thank you.

Naveen valecha