[support] FastCGI vs mod_php for Drupal

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sun Jan 11 04:20:53 UTC 2015

Thank you to everyone who replied.  I talked with a Drupal sys admin and
he told me to make three changes:

1) FastCGI
2) Up the memached cache to 96m
3) xcache.

I did not change to FastCGI.  Only tried #2 and #3.  On a vps with 2
cores and 4G RAM, page loads went from a minute to a second. I was very
impressed.

Thanks for everyone's feedback!!

--
Keith Smith