[support] Using memcached and xcache on a virtual host box that suports 4 Drupal websites.

Christopher Jordan christopher.coolgbb7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:05:08 UTC 2015

I think https://www.acquia.com is your best bet. You could give
http://www.rackspace.com a call as well I think they have excellent support
and will cater to your specific needs wherever possible. My company also
supports drupal to some extent. We do basic support such as keeping
contributed modules and core updating, content updating and we also provide
a backup service where we have a working copy of the site on our local
environment so we can test backups and updates prior to rolling out or
restoring. We also move sites and manage sites daily and monitoring traffic
and security audits.