[support] Legacy PHP script

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 18:43:35 UTC 2015

Never, never, NEVER put script files inside of the files directory
system. Drupal puts mechanisms in to prevent the execution of those
files, through .htaccess. If you try to bypass that, it will complain.
Of course if you like seeing your site hacked and all your work
destroyed, you can just ignore those complaints.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net