[support] Another Drupal vs WordPress question

Tomasz Kisielewski tom.kisielewski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:29:49 UTC 2015

WordPress is the most popular, but it does mean it is the best target for
all sort of hackers. Also big freedom in codding means WP sometimes is very
messy, content types and logic built into theme, etc. Easy for themming and
very entry php required to write "someting that works". For content editing
WP is very good and end user experience is great. Drupal and content
editing/updating/user experience is basically still rubbish, but the rest
is just excellent. You may try Joomla! 3. It is good cms and out of the box
has got all you need to build website. Joomla has got quite good selection
of frameworks which really speed up development. Joomla is responsive out
of the box, built upon bootstrap, MVC architecture, Writing extensions may
be pain in the...,but if you like learning you might even enjoy
it.Personally I like Joomla and Drupal. I am still not convinced about
WordPress

web design and development

www.tkstudiodesign.com