[support] Listing users who have put in email but never visited site

Tanay Sai saitanay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:47:21 UTC 2015

Hi Bill,

You could give one of these modules a try:
https://www.drupal.org/project/user_scheduled_delete
https://www.drupal.org/project/user_prune (if 6.x)
https://www.drupal.org/project/inactive_user

If you are familiar with building views, I would recommend that you build a
small view that would allows you to filter for unverified user accounts
older than X days and use Views Bulk Action (
https://www.drupal.org/project/views_bulk_operations) to cancel those
accounts.

If those registrations are coming in from bots, you could consider adding
captcha to your user-registration page.

Thank you
Tanay