[themes] CSTheme - What to do, How to proceed?

Rowan Kerr rowan0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:52:49 UTC 2005

If it were possible for CSTheme to expose its own settings somewhere
in /admin/themes/settings, then the different regions of the page
could be standardized and also given a weight (to be consistent with
how blocks are arranged in the sidebars).

Something like:
HEADING: weight = -3
NAVIGATION: weight = -2
SIDEBAR LEFT: weight = -1
CONTENT: weight = 0
SIDEBAR RIGHT: weight = 1
FOOTER: weight = 10

Doesn't 4.7 already have new target regions for Blocks? Those same
regions should be exposed in the theme config settings to everything
matches up clearly.

(I also think the navigation/menu naming needs to be more consistent
in Drupal because navigation is what I would consider the
primary/secondary links, which shouldn't be confused with menu.module
and what gets displayed in blocks.)