[themes] Mac IE is no more...

andre mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 14:48:51 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> No-longer-supprted does not mean no-longer used (unfortunately).
>
> And don't forget that a lot of Mac(hardware) cannot run anything else then
> ie5! These people have no choice but to continue on that broken browser.

I've long ago dropped support for MacIE5 - without a bit of regret.  Its
a shame that some people must be left behind - but even $0.01 of
billable person/hour time spent developing for that piece of crud is too
much.  This is glorious news indeed - now I have a better excuse than
"its a waste of my time" to not support it.

andre