[themes] loads of new themes: lots of thoughts :)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Feb 2 23:17:30 UTC 2006

Hello.

I added a bunch of new themes, and it is looking very well :) Thank you for
the nice new additions.

However, the site is growing, and needs work. Here is my plan:
Write twelve (just below the pager) nodes. I am not a fan of lipsum, so IMO it
should just be an intro into Drupal, theming and other information like that.
I also want one page explaining that Garen theme is NOT available. Steven and
I have been getting quite a lot of personal mails about that lately. If
possible we should add one or two small images to one or two nodes.
Any takers?

I want to show one node/add screen. For that I would like to develop a module
that adds no content. Maybe someone has a nicer idea?

I want to show comments + comment form. The comments could be put online, but
could be queued (and deteleted)

I also like to discuss auto-installation of themes. I do not have time to read
thoroughly trough all the themes. I did check the new ones this time, but
when that is growing this will no longer be possible.
We could add a crontab that pulls in new 4.6 tagged themes every night, but Ie
am afraid that one CVS committer can abuse that to commit+tag a hacked up
theme and then take over the site the same night.

Ideas are more then welcome. The site is getting busy lately :)

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |