[themes] node footer $links

josh on josh at theyrule.net
Fri Feb 3 19:49:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I want to theme a the links on the bottom of blog entries - so the when it says "read more", and
"[user]'s blog" they are wrapped in a span or div with a class that puts in a bg-image and rollover
info.

I can't work out out where the $links array is constructed... is it deep inside Drupal? I tried
tracing it back a few steps - but am worried that this might not be possible - because the further
back you go the more generic the function seems to be - and determing whether something is a link in
a node footer might not be possible.

Thanks

Josh