[themes] theming civicrm

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sun Feb 5 20:25:35 UTC 2006

One way I use a lot: Put a conditional up at the top of your default
page. What I have on one site:

<?php
if (arg(0)=="admin") { include('page-admin.tpl.php');
return;
} ?><?php
if (arg(0)=="civicrm") { include('page-crm.tpl.php');
return;
} ?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
etc....

The create a page-crm.tpl.php page template to handle just your CRM pages.

Best,
Laura

josh on wrote:
> Hi was hoping that when I made a page_civicrm.tpl.php file - that it
> would them the civicrm pages much like the page_admin.tpl.php themes
> those pages.  Should that have worked?  Is there something more that I
> need to do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh

*Laura Scott*, President