[themes] theming civicrm

josh on josh at theyrule.net
Sun Feb 5 22:02:10 UTC 2006

The thing I liked about the admin layout was that it forces it to be a two column layout.
But I realised that this seems to be the case before it even arrives at template.php (which is where the switch happens - directing it to use page_admin.tpl.php.

My new question is:
Where do the $sidebar_right and $sidebar_left get cleaned up to only contain the admin menu?
Is that a civicpace thing or a drupal wide thing?

In the end I want to get Civicrm to ignore the right menu.  I guess I could just hack it in template.php with a conditional:

  if ((arg(0) == 'civicrm') && (user_access('access civicrm pages'))) {
    $sidebar_right="";
    return true;
  }

But that seems like a real hackjob!

Josh
-I want to learn to do things properly - so one day I can make stuff that is re-usable by others!