[themes] Theme generator

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Jan 7 20:10:30 UTC 2006

I don't think it was a strange choice.  He mentioned why in his origianl announcment.  I played with it a little just to check it out.  It is fairly restricited to a standard 'format' of site, but it allows for color custimization, borders, fonts and some other stuff.  It's quite a nice little app.  AND it helps neophytes get a theme that does NOT look like every other freaking Drupal site out there :) while they learn how to theme.

In the absence of other tools it's a decent alternative for people still trying to learn this stuff.