[themes] Re: [infrastructure] [Drupal.org problem] drupal.org home page format

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 10 09:52:41 UTC 2006

infrastructure:

Op dinsdag 10 januari 2006 08:14, schreef t_boxmy at yahoo.com:
> Dear Drupal,
>
> When I resize my IE6 smaller, that few starting menu tabs "Downloads,
> hanbooks, contribute" is out of view. I cannot even scroll to view the
> menu. My screen resolution is at 800x600 only.
>
> Any chance to make sure poeple will notice those menu. Some of us do not
> use huge screens or maximized web browsers all the time. This may cause
> those important menus to be forgotten.
>
> Thank you

This is an often heard complaint. It happens in a lot of browsers. I have
quite some problems when using drupal.org on my laptop, hence I switched off
CSS for drupal.org there. I tried to load drupal.org on a handheld, its
horrible.

We should show, ion drupal.org that we can make nice meals out of our
dogfood :)

Can we get this addressed? I did file some specific issues in the queue, but i
fear they got covered up in dust. What about small steps: fix little CSS
issues one at the time?
Steven, what is your idea on this?

Bèr
--