[themes] Please review comments on page.tpl.php

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jan 11 07:00:42 UTC 2006

Kieran,

See my previous post about deleting the comments, and creating this page:

http://drupal.org/node/44225

None of the other comments meant anything, and were mostly some half-baked suggestions for improving the template or seemingly support requests.

Regards,

Kobus

On Jan 10, 2006, at 10:29 PM, Heine Deelstra wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:12:14 +0100, Kobus Myburgh
> <itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za> wrote:
>> I have read through some of the comments, and a lot of them are
>> not adding anything usefull to the content. Do I just delete them?
>>
>> Kobus
>

> I think they can all be deleted. Comments either don't add anything
> or talk about standard programming (if(!$is_front)).

Well what's obvious to some is gold to others.

I made a copy of the page.   I think links to template sub pages is a
good start.

There seems like a fair amount of worth while code samples on that
page that have not yet been included.

I'll try to incorporate tomorrow.  You can delete if you want.

Thanks for following through.

Kieran