[themes] four column layout

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Mon Jan 23 04:32:31 UTC 2006

It shouldn't be too difficult to add another column to the
center.  However, getting text to flow from one
column to the next seems hard.

You'd have to split the HTML by rendered height
if you want two balanced columns; otherwise,
you'll need to split after one column has
been filled and spill the remaining text into
the next column.   This is awkward since
if you do it on the server you won't know about
things like actual column width, height, and
font size, whereas if you do it on the browser
you'll have to deal with Javascript :)

     Djun