[themes] Three columns. One fixed-width sidebar for your navigation, a liquid center for the real substance.

Mark Fredrickson mfredrickson at ppmns.org
Tue Jan 31 18:11:22 UTC 2006

Will this suffer from the classic drupal.css ".clear" problem (that is,
content "jumps" below the side bars when a clear: all attribute is applied)?
I've taken to removing drupal.css for this reason.

Alternatively, is there a solid work around for that problem (tables need
not apply)?

-Mark Fredrickson