[themes] css question - anchoring div to bottom of container div

Jason White jewhite at umd.edu
Tue Jul 25 19:33:57 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Jason White here. I've been lurking on the digest for a while. I'm
ready to ask and contribute now ... I think.  Well, at least ask ;)

I'm customizing a theme and need to anchor one div's bottom to the
bottom of its container div for the purpose of tabs.  Does anyone
have a good css trick for that or any tips? I'd like to avoid
absolute positioning if possible.  The theme uses phpTemplate (Drupal
4.7).

Below is a crude ascii representation of what I am after.

| parent div                                    |
|                                 'child' div      |

TIA,

Jason