[themes] New theme: Holy Grail

Nick Lewis nick at nicklewis.org
Thu Jun 1 08:14:01 UTC 2006

Liza its like the Holy Grail in Indiana Jones 3: those who are looking
for the sparkly, jeweled holy grail are going to melt -- and rot -- (but
they deserve it -- they are Nazis). Was it not the worn and dull goblet
that ended up being the true holy grail?

Onward,
Nick Lewis

p.s. this was VERY good feedback. I insist it was!