[themes] how to customize text area?

Neel Ghumare neelg22 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:22:27 UTC 2006

hello,
I wish to make drupal in Hindi(Indian National language).

I am working on translation. it is almost done. but I face problem in making online content.

lets c , when I go to creat content and type something it goes with english, not in Hindi.

but I wish my user can creat content in both english and hindi. how to make this possible? is there any way to customize the every text area of my site for this?

I some how have some scripts. one of those is given below. and I wish to add it before every text area . this will help me make my user write directly in Hindi.

let me know where to add this script, so this script will apply to all text areas.

I think it is page.tpl.php , but cant get actually where to add it? script is given below.

<script>textFieldArr[textFieldArr.length]="edit-name";devExists = true;</script>

thanks.