[themes] Re: [development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Yves CHEDEMOIS y.chedemois at free.fr
Thu Mar 9 23:09:42 UTC 2006

Rowan Kerr a ecrit le 09/03/2006 19:40:
> Moshe Weitzman wrote:
>> FYI - your active dhtml menu does not persist the red background like
>>  the original template.
> This should be possible on add this on 4.7 HEAD if the Menu system keeps
> track of which main item is "active".
It does indeed : in page.tpl.php, you can find that info in the keys of the
$primary_links and $secondary_links arrays :

$primary_links = Array
(
    [1-1] => "html for the first link" <http://localhost/alep_dev/?q=node/6557>
    [1-2-active] => "html for the second link"
)

most themes just ignore that and consider only the values...
> I'm not sure how to tackle it on 4.6
Dunno about that.
> other than parsing the urls which I will probably end up doing.
Ouch.