[themes] List of ID and Class

Erik Mallinson erik at invisiblelantern.com
Wed May 3 16:38:51 UTC 2006

I've been thinking lately that it might make a lot more sense to create
a module or script that searches through themes and pulls out the
structure into a simple hierarchical list. This way there are no
stifling limitations on what theme designers can use.

The other direction I was going in was with a php script that would
theme common elements by searching and replacing special tags within a
CSS file. This method would basically require the theme developer or
someone else to create a separate markup version of the css files that
could be fed into this theme designer. The markup would then be replaced
with clean, valid, CSS; plus there would be a common markup language
that would could be interpreted by designers any way they wish.
Unfortunately the site that I had a test script on went kerblooie and I
also lost it on my personal computer. So at this point it's just an idea.

Erik (chromatic)