[themes] box.tpl.php

Barry O'Rourke barry at brochlach-design.com
Fri May 5 22:38:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

It's been a while since I last used drupal, maybe a couple of years.

I'm putting together a theme for my new site and have come across a
slight problem. I'm using rounded boxes for the nodes (that are created
using a series of DIV's) and would like to do the same for pages like
the contact and create content pages, I'm pretty certain that this used
to be handled by the box function in the old theme system but i've
created the box.tpl.php file and it doesn't seem to do anything? Am I
doing this completely wrong or is it more likely that i've coded
something up wrong.

Here's the content of box.tpl.php:

             <?php print $content?>

and here's the part of page.tpl.php thats relevant to calling up content:

         <?php if ($tabs) { ?>
         <?php } ?>
         <?php print $content; ?>

Cheers,