[themes] How to get the top menu to have different styles?

Wolf Zirbs Adaccs AT wolf.zirbs at adaccs.at
Wed Oct 4 20:33:06 UTC 2006

Hi Jody

Well if i have understud your question right i will try to give you some
tips. First I do not have yet experience with the THEME multiflex but i
can suggest you to use the JSTOOLS-MODULE for Drupal 4.7.3 wich i used and
get many different Menu effects like collapsing, colors and so on.

Premitted that you are familiar with CSS and have the Module installed and
before you backup your database and Drupal Theme you use or try first
on a Local deserved webserver to see how to change CSS parameters.
Of course you will have also to adapt the little gifs or pgn, or jpg files
what are used by the THEME.

Best Regerds

Wolf

Use ADACCS Drupal revolutionary CMS: http://www.adaccs.at/drupal/