[themes] How to get the top menu to have different styles?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Oct 4 20:51:56 UTC 2006

I use a combination of blockbar and nice_menus (both contrib modules) on my
site: http://lacrosseareacameraclub.org/ . Rounding the top would be a
matter of CSS, I guess. I haven't tried that with blockbar.

Another option off the top of my head (not tested) would be to make a
container div for the sidebar and theme that and remove any margins/padding
from the tops and bottoms of the individual blocks.

BTW, if I'm remembering your name right from another thread, you're another
Wisconsinite.  Hello from across the state. :)

Michelle