[themes] accessibility of drupal sites

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Wed Oct 18 16:51:52 UTC 2006

mark,

hello. thank you for your points, I shall have a look at the threads you suggested.

actually, I installed the theme switcher module perhaps while you were replying to the first message. :) I will see how it goes.

as I said in my first message, I am not too keen on accesskeys, and I think can do without them.

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'