[themes] Dreamweaver CS3 Extension for Drupal Themeing

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:52:18 UTC 2007

Any theme can make all the others go away.  However, that is really an
advance theme issue.

By far the vast majority of the Drupal admin population needs the help
of the included starter css.  As such, those advanced enough merely
exclude print $styles in their theme and accept they will need to
build everything from scratch.  The rest of us can leverage the
existing helper css quite nicely.

Drupal 6 theming takes this much further.

-sp