[themes] Porting Creative Commons designs

Alexandru Badiu alex at 417.ro
Sun Aug 12 17:14:07 UTC 2007

Hello,

Over the years I ported some designs to Drupal, designs released
under Creative Commons. Now I'd like to release them to the public
and also port some new ones, to give back.

I know that the drupal.org cvs is only used for GPL-ed code, but at
the same time I see a lot of themes up there ported from other CC
designs. My question is: is there a different policy for themes or
it's just something which is being overlookd at this point?

I could always create a project page and point people to my website
for downloads but I'd like them to be on Drupal.org.

Best regards,
Alexandru Badiu
http://www.voidberg.org