[themes] Drupal 6 dreamweaver extension

Geshan Manandhar geshan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:20:22 UTC 2007

Dear Sherif,

I hope the best for the donation, you can appeal on Drupal.org I assume they
can help. Otherwise a small fee should be ok I guess. About the link the
first link is a page in Drupaldojo.com its screencast/movie link is
http://www.drupaldojo.com/files/screencasts/drupal-dojo_lesson28.mov

Sorry to ask you again but which version of Dreamweaver (DW) are you making
the extension for? And best of luck hope it turns out to be a great
extension as you want. And yes if you can you can also add themeing the
forums, blog pages and others too.

Other sites that can come to you aid may be
www.lullabot.org
www.mydrupal.com

Geshan

On 11/6/07, sherif mayika <sherifmayika at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Geshan
> thanks again for links.
> The first link is not available for download. Do you have personal copy?
> The second one is really a worth.
>
> You asked whether it would free or not?. I have not thought that so far, I
> want an excellent extension.
>
> If I think about your question
> As drupal is being free I want the my project also free.
> the extension I am working involves numerous option. Even joomla dont
> have one like this. That means I will have to work a lot even
> after the beta release. If some donations meats my labour, I would be happy with that. On the other hand
>
> a small price would there
>
> What is your openion?
>
> sherif

Geshan Manandhar