[themes] Making blocks collapsible

Tim Vaughan tim at timvaughan.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 12:40:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions for the jstools module - I've just
installed it and it serves my needs (almost exactly).  Many thanks!

Two questions probably best posed to the maintainer:

* Is a port to D6 planned?
* How can I mark a block as collapsed by default but expanded when a
link within that block is active?  This is to prevent someone from
expanding a block, clicking on a link and then seeing the block
collapse when the requested page loads.

Tim

On 11/16/07, Marek Sotak <marek at sotak.co.uk> wrote:
> Check out JavascriptTools Project
> http://drupal.org/project/jstools
>

> On 11/16/07, Tim Vaughan < tim at timvaughan.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Hi list,
> >
> > What's the easiest way to take an arbitrary D5 or D6 theme and make
> > blocks collapsible with javascript?  I'm thinking in particular of the
> > Deco theme, and with various menus shown as blocks.  I'd like to be
> > able to make blocks collapsible and set as collapsed/uncollapsed by
> > default, with visual feedback to show status.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > --
> > Tim Vaughan