[themes] overriding function in template.php

Matt Funk matze999 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 17:24:53 UTC 2007

Thanks for the replies.

I'll try your advice. Really what i was trying to achieve is more or less just
learn about Drupal. Specifically i actually wanted to get some insight into
the flow of things. So i was trying to override a function which at first
does not change anything in terms of the rendered webpage. And then from
there change little things just to see what happens. Pretty basic i guess,
but obviously too hard for me ... :)

One other thing, if i follow what you said, i.e. drop  block-user-0.tpl.php
into the theme folder, wouldn't i have to define a callback somewhere?

thanks for your help
mat